5 Marketing Ideas You Can Steal From Your Competitors
17 July 2019
What Are Google Discover Ads & How To Use Them
17 July 2019
Things To Keep In Mind When Buying Used Furniture
17 July 2019
Prepare For The ACT Test: Exam Description and Tips to Help Pass It
16 July 2019
Trending Music Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
24 August 2018
Trending Fashion Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 April 2018
Trending Beauty Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
05 July 2018
Trending Wedding Hashtags To Get Your Posts Noticed
18 September 2018
South Africa Restaurant Week 2019
Good News Foodies of South Africa! Restaurant week is almost upon us! In just over a week, we can all afford to dine like kings at South Africa's most sought after restaurants? And it won't cost you an arm, or a leg or whole month's salary.
But what, how, why you may ask? Here's all you need to know about South Africa's Winter Restaurant Week 2019!
What is Restaurant Week?
It's a magical week that comes once a year, where South Africa's top restaurants open their doors to all of us by making their menu items affordable. Meals that would usually set you back close to R1000 or more will now only cost as little as R150 per person.
100 Top South African restaurants from Cape Town, The Winelands, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban will provide you 2-course lunches from R150 per person or 3-course dinners at R250 per person.
This year, restaurant weeks runs from 18 July to 4 August 2019.
Top 100 Restaurants Participating in Winter Resturant Week 2019
Still not convinced you want to take advantage of this offer? Then check out these restaurant options that will make your tastebuds sing!
Cape Town Establishments Featured in Restaurant:
- 6 Spin Street Restaurant, Spin Street, CBD.
- Azure Restaurant, The Twelve Apostles Hotel, Victoria Road.
- Beluga Cape Town, The Foundry, Prestwich Street, CBD.
- Ben Wei, Wembley Square, Gardens.
- Bones Kitchen & Bar, Palms Design Centre, Woodstock.
- Coco Safar, Main Road, Sea Point.
- Copper Club Eatery, Main Road, Newlands.
- Dash Restaurant & Bar, Portswood Ridge, V & A Waterfront.
- Ginja, Noble Square, V & A Waterfront.
- Greenhouse, The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel, Constantia.
- HQ, Shortmarket Street, CBD.
- Karibu, Victoria Wharf, V&A Waterfront.
- Lapo's Kitchen, Boundary Road, Newlands.
- Liberty's Restaurant, Brickfield Road, Woodstock.
- Lord Nelson Restauran, Orange St, Gardens.
- Lou Lou's, Somerset Rd, Green Point.
- Patina Steak & Fine Wine, Dean St, Newlands.
- Signal, V & A Waterfront.
- Swan Cafe, Zonnebloem.
- The Conservatory, The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel, Constantia.
- Upper Bloem, Main Road, Green Point.
The Winelands Establishments Featured in Restaurant:
- 96 Winery Road, Zandberg Farm, Stellenbosch.
- Creation Wines, Book now Hemel & Aarde Rd, Hermanus.
- Diemersdal Farm Eatery, Koeberg Rd, Durbanville.
- Eat @ Perdeberg, Vryguns Farm, Windmeul, Paarl.
- Faber, Klein Drakenstein, Paarl.
- Gabriëlskloof Restaurant, Bot River.
- Glen Carlou, Glen Carlou Winery, Paarl.
- Idiom Fine Dining Restaurant, Knorhoek Estate, Sir Lowrys Pass.
- Jardine Restaurant, Stellenbosch.
- Jordan Restaurant, Jordan Wine Estate, Kloof Road, Stellenbosch.
- Kunjani Wines & Restaurant, Kunjani Wines Farm, Blumberg Drive Devonvale, Stellenbosch.
- Le Petit Manoir, Huguenot Road, Franschhoek.
- Manor Kitchen at Lanzerac, Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch.
- Restaurant Seven, Somerset West.
- SALT at Paul Cluver, De Rust Estate, Paul Cluver, Grabouw.
- Taphuis at Lanzerac, Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch.
Johannesburg Establishments Featured in Restaurant:
- 2 Thai 4 Restaurant, Corlett Drive, Sandton.
- Arbour Cafe & Courtyard, St Andrew St, Birdhaven.
- Calexico, Stanley Ave, Braamfontein Werf.
- Central One, Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel.
- Clico Restaurant, Clico Boutique Hotel, Rosebank.
- Coobs, Parkhurst, Randburg.
- Culinary Table, Lanseria Centre, Lanseria.
- Douglas and Hale, 4th Ave, Randburg.
- Est Est Alea, Parknorth Heights.
- Flames, Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff.
- Gratitude Celebration, Flamingo Market, Modderfontein, Lethabong.
- Il Contadino, Randburg.
- La Petite Maison Mellville, 7th St, Melville.
- La Stalla, 7th St, Melville.
- LBV, Cramerview Village Centre, Bryanston.
- Level Four Restaurant, 54 on Bath Hotel, Rosebank.
- Luce at Hyde Park, Southern Sun Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
- NCW Restaurant, Melville, Johannesburg.
- Roots Restaurant, Forum Homini Hotel, Letamo Game Estate, Kromdraai.
- Tanen Wine Bar & Eatery, Menal Place, Linden.
- The Braai Room, Pine Park.
- The Countess, 4th Ave, Melville.
- The Course, Sandton.
- The Great Eastern Food Bar, Bamboo Centre, Melville.
- The Nine Barrels, Lower Ross St, New Doornfontein.
- Thief Restaurant, Parkmore, Sandton.
- Truffles On The Park, Mushroom Farm Park, Sandown.
- Voodoo Lily Café, Birdhaven.
- Workshop 55, 7th Ave, Parktown North.
- ZIO La Famiglia, Dunkeld West, Randburg.
Pretoria Establishments Featured in Restaurant:
- Al Fiume, River Place Country Estate, Centurion.
- LeSi Restaurant, Lynnwood Manor, Darlington Road.
- Geet Indian Restaurant, Fehrsen Street.
- Black Bamboo, Tugela Rd, Ashlea Gardens.
- Carbon Bistro, Dey St, Nieuw Muckleneuk.
- De Kloof Restaurant, Waterkloof Golf Estate, Johann Rissik Drive.
- Fermier, Karoo Yard, The Willows.
- Prosopa Restaurant, Club Ave, Waterkloof Heights.
Durban Establishments Featured in Restaurant:
- Big Easy Winebar & Grill, The Hilton Durban, Walnut Rd, Durban Central.
- Butcher Block Ballito, Belvista Centre, Ballito.
- Butcher Block Florida Road, Florida Road, Berea.
- Butcher Block Hillcrest, Hillcrest Corner, Old Main Road.
- Butcher Block Umhlanga, Umhlanga, off Umhlanga Rocks Drive.
- Café 1999 , Silvervause Centre, Musgrave.
- The Chefs' Table, Protea Mall, Umhlanga.
How To Book
If you've been dying to eat at one of these restaurants, then now is a perfect time to make that booking. All you have to do is head over to The South Africa Resturant Week Website, choose your city and find the perfect restaurant for your lunch or dinner!
What Do You Think of Restaurant Week?
Have your say and tell us what you think about South African Resturant Week? Just comment below, Yay or Nay and Why?
Find all your culinary and catering needs on nichemarket
List your Foodie Business on nichemarket for FREE
Add your catering and food food-related companies on nichemarket to get more exposure online. Create your free business listing on nichemarket. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for your customers to find you online.
If you require a more detailed guide on how to create your profile or your listing, then we highly recommend you check out the following articles.
If you have time to spare and would like to dive deeper down the rabbit hole, then check out the following articles:
- Why Dunkin Donuts & Baskin Robbins Failed In South Africa
- 8 of Cape Towns Best Instagram Home Bakers
- Instagram To Launch In-App Check Out Process
- Trending Foodie Hashtags to add some Flavour to your posts
- 6 Reasons Why You May Fail At Replicating A Recipe
- 6 Inexpensive Foods That Aid Digestion